Higher learning defines individuals creating specialists and developing the expertise necessary for societies to function and grow.
Both of Saskatchewan’s universities offer French language programs allowing students to acquire some or all of their education in French. The French language is taught and studied through a range of courses and programs at the different universities and colleges. Continuing education, literacy, technical training and college level programs are also available through the courses at Collège Mathieu.
It may be easier to learn French as a child, but it is also possible to do it as an adult. What types of courses are you looking for?
- I would like to help my child as he or she learns French,
- I am looking for a tutor to improve my conversational French and help me at work,
- I am looking for a French teacher to give my child private lessons,
- I am looking for an intensive program to learn French quickly,
- I want to learn about another culture,
- I would like to become a French immersion teacher.
It's possible to do all that in Saskatchewan, depending on the demand and where you live.
The Ministry of Advanced Education offers a lot of useful information on its website. To learn more about the postsecondary institutions, continuing education and about student loans and scholarships available visit the website HERE.