Welcome on the page of the francophone community of Moose Jaw!
To find out about our activites:
- Like our Facebook page: ACF Moose Jaw
- Receive our monthly newsletter: Newsletter
- Contact the Francophone Community Centre:
- 450, 3rd Avenue N.W. Moose Jaw SK S6H 1K4
- Opening hours: Monday from 10am to 4pm, Wednesday from 1pm to 8pm and Thursday from 10am to 4pm.
We look forward to share our culture & language with you!
Yes, there are francophones in Moose Jaw!
According to the 2011 census, 675 persons of Moose Jaw have French as a first language. In total 1920 residents speak French & English
Source: Statistics Canada
This community keep growing thanks to:
- Francophone immigration
- French & immersion schools
- French classes offered to the community
Yes, there are activites in French in Moose Jaw!
Many activites take place during the year:
- French classes
- a Sugar Shack event
- community meals
- activites for parents & children
- summer camps
- an annual run
- and more!
The Community Centre of ACF Moose Jaw offers on demand:
- visits of the Community Centre
- information about French services in Moose Jaw and in Saskatchewan;
- book, cd & movie rentals
- resources to learn or better French
- room rentals during the evenings, weekends and the summer ($)
- and more!